Friday, February 5, 2010

Delicate Underpinnings ...




(from top left, counter clockwise: undrest via Anthropologie - Phillip Lim 3.1 - amelie via undrest - Nina Ricci )
(above images via Elle.com)

With all of the cold weather, snow, rain, and wind - Spring cannot come soon enough. These pretty, pretty underpinnings aren't necessarily meant for Spring, but they conjure up the light, playful spirit that I associate with the season.

Until then, I will wish for these lovely, cozy pieces from Toast.



(bottom six images via Toast)

9 comments:

  1. oooh! those are some pretty underpinnings! I would totally wear those. Wait, too much information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those undies are beautiful!! I love them all - Anthropologie is definitely on my list in my NYC trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want those panties! but im guessing the prices are steep

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the panties and bras
    great blog, follow and comment
    http://fashionaddress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so freaking cute! I want them all. I think my fiance would approve...scratch that, I know he would. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so cute....something to make me want to burn off the post pregnancy weight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo....delicate underpinnings- my favorite!

    ReplyDelete